The Winter 2018-19 season begins on Monday, October 22nd*.
All swimmers need to have registered for a practice time prior to coming to practice for the first day. Novice and Intermediate swimmers have practice three times per week. Advanced and Middle School Elite swimmers practice four times per week. Visit Practice Schedules for more detailed practice information.
*Annual pay Advanced/MS Elite swimmers will start on Sept. 17 – the start of their swim camp.
- Starts on Monday, October 22, 2018
- Ends on Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Lincoln High School Roundhouse
- Located on the back side of the high school off Loomis
Practice Days & Times
- Novice/Intermediate Swimmers
- Tues/Thurs 6:00-7:00PM & Sat 11:30AM-12:30PM OR
- Tues/Thurs 7:00-8:00PM & Sat 12:30-1:30PM
- Advanced Swimmers
- Mon/Wed/Fri 6:00-7:00PM & Sat 10:00-11:00AM
- MS Elite Swimmers
- Mon/Wed/Fri 6:00-7:30PM & Sat 10:00-11:30AM
Holiday No Practice Dates
- Wednesday, Nov. 21-24: No practice
- Practice will resume Monday, Nov. 26
- Thursday, Dec. 20-Jan. 5: No practice
- Practice will resume Monday, Jan. 7
Current Season Meet Results – Winter 2018-19
SDMS Gray vs Gold Winter 2018 Meet Results
View more past results in the Meet Results archive.