Club swim meets are a great way for your swimmers to see all their hard work in action. Swim meets give them a chance to race peers and compare their times to previous performances. We strongly encourage everyone to sign up for all available club swim meets. Most kids say that meets are their favorite part! Plus – all the meets listed below are included free of charge.
- 5:30PM: Warm-ups begin.
- We will have two 15 minute rotations, so kids can get in at 5:30 or at 5:45 to warm up.
- 6:00PM: Swim meet begins.
Note: The times are different than prior years due to high school swim practice from 4:00-6:ooPM. They will end 30 minutes early so that club warm-ups can begin.
- Please remember to sign-up for the club meets within the sign-up window since we can’t accept late entries.
- Sign-ups close at noon on the date listed.
- All swim meets listed on this page are at Lincoln High School
- For USA meets, please visit the USA meet schedule page.
- View the current season’s meet results under Current Season.
- View past meet results in the SDMS Meet Results Archive.
Winter 2017-18 Meet Schedule
|Date||Time||Meet Title||Location||Sign-up Opens||Sign-up Closes|
|6:00pm||Gray vs Gold||Lincoln||11/3/17||11/8/17|
|12/11/17(Monday)||6:00pm||Masters of Distance||Lincoln||12/4/17||12/8/17|
|1/15/18 (Monday)||6:00pm||Battle of the Ages||Lincoln||1/8/18||1/12/18|
|6:00pm||SDMS Championship Swim Meet||Lincoln||2/19/18||2/23/18|
In the event of inclimate weather, practice and/or meets will be cancelled. South DM Swimming will post something on the website, send an email, post on Facebook, ect if this were to occur.