Summer high school off-season registration is open! Now you can register for club swimming and off-season workouts online. This annual fee covers summer swimming with the South DM Seahawks (and club meet fees) and winter/spring off-season workouts.
- Go to www.southdmswimming.bigcartel.com
- Look for High School Swimmer – Off season on the main page
- View the product and add to cart
- Don’t forget your USA Swimming registration if you’d like to swim in USA swim meets
- Complete checkout (you’ll be bridged over to PayPal to finish paying).
- Email Coach Weber with your swimmer’s name and T-shirt size.
Off-season training is an important part of high school swimming. While the high school season is full of intense workouts, 12 weeks isn’t enough time to get in peak competitive shape. Plus, each year the state meet qualifying times become faster and faster. That means training in the off-season is essential for dual meet victories, meeting personal goals and swimming at state.