The last dual meet night went as planned on Monday night (7/8), with both teams rolling past their competition. The White team took on Indianola Swim Cub at home and continued to rack up multiple top three place finishes in every event. Some highlights include…
- Jordyn DuBois dropping more time in both her 100 back and 100 fly, going 1.15 in the back and 1.19 in the fly!
- Courtney Meyer hitting a :42 on her 50 backstroke race!
- Devin Greenwood swimming the 200 IM for the first time with a 3.04 finish time!
The Gray team traveled to North High School to take on the Otters, and did a great job grabbing tons of first and second places! Though outnumbered, the team continues to beat their competition in almost every race. Highlights include:
- Paola Santiago setting personal best in 25 free with a 17.11!
- Hunter Evans hitting a :31 in his 50 free and :39 in 50 back to lead off medley relay, both personal bests!
- Camrie Niemeyer nailing a :26 to take second place in the 25 back!
Both teams did a great job, and now look forward to coming together as one team to try and win a sixth consecutive conference title at the conference meet on the 19th and 20th.