Of course with so many swimmers, we can’t recognize everyone. But below are few highlights and be sure to view the full meet results to see how everyone did!
- Tori Dudley took first among SDMS swimmers in the Girls 8 & Under 25 Free and 25 Back
- Troy Johnson and Griffen McCollough finished the Boys 13-14 1oo Back .01 seconds apart! (1:31.46 and 1:31.47 respectively)
- Catherine Dooley swam the Girls 11-12 50 Breaststroke in 42.32
- Leon Urias swam the Boys 13-14 100 Free in 1:17.54
- Ella Worth’s had a fast 50 Fly time of 34.19 for 11-12 Girls
- Sam Wilson swam the Boys 9-10 50 Back in 43.87
- Ashley Liening swam the Girls 9-10 50 Back in 45.50
MidWest Regional Qualifiers
SDMS had seven new qualifiers for MidWest Regionals! Plus – some current qualifiers made the cut in new events. You can also view the 2014 Qualifying Times for all events.
- Lauren Benson: 5o Free (a new event!)
- Alex Bennett: 100 Free, 50 Free
- Sara Bennett: 100 Free, 50 Free
- Will Chase: 25 Free (new event!)
- Abi Contreras: 50 Free
- Jordan Greenwood: 100 Free, 50 Free, 200 Free
- Courtney Meyer: 50 Breaststroke
- Valeria Santiago: 50 Free
- Ellie Sizemore: 50 Free (a new event!)
- Ella Worth: 50 Fly
Midwest Regionals is held at the University of Minnesota’s Aquatic Center each spring and open to all club swimmers who can qualify. The age cut-off for events is 12/1/13, so when reviewing the qualification times, be sure to use the proper age-bracket for your child’s age on December 1st.